City of Laurel Trick or Treating set for October 31st at 6 pm
With so many Halloween events to choose from, Mayor Craig A. Moe and the Laurel City Council
also want to invite you to Trick or Treat in your neighborhoods and community.
The official event date and hours are Monday, October 31, 2022, from 6 pm to 8 pm.
Here are the top Halloween safety tips from SafeKids.org:
- Carry glow sticks or flashlights, use reflective tape or stickers on costumes and bags, and wear light colors to help kids see and be seen by drivers.
- Join kids under age 12 for trick-or-treating.
- Slow down and be alert! Kids are excited on Halloween and may dart into the street. Turn on headlights early in the day to spot kids from further away.
- Remind kids to cross the street at corners or crosswalks.
- When selecting a costume, make sure it is the right size to prevent trips and falls. Choose face paint over masks when possible. Masks can limit children’s vision.