*This meeting will be conducted virtually through Zoom*
- Roll Call.
- Approval of the Minutes for the Regular HDC meeting held on February 21, 2023.
- HDC-2023-0080 for 932 Montgomery Street, submitted by Philip Cromwell, Applicant is seeking approval to replace front porch decking from wood to composite and repaint with similar color; NewTechWood Westiminster Gray.
- HDC-2023-0083 for 200 Main Street, submitted by Jocelyn Zelaya, Applicant is seeking approval to print install new signage for florist shop in white, pink, yellow and green colors.
- HDC-2023-0085 for 333 Laurel Avenue, submitted by James and Anita Munno, Applicant is seeking approval to remove two (2) Juniper Trees in front yard. Trees are damaging historic wall and have damaged front walkway. Applicant will plant new dogwood trees on property.
- HDC-2023-0086 for 512 Main Street, submitted by Emily Pindell, Applicant is seeking approval to install a new black awning with Pretty Pups business logo in white, black and pink colors.
HDC-2023-0079 for 109 Main Street, submitted by Robert Kluckhuhn, the applicant is seeking approval to repaint house and repair/repaint porch matching existing colors: Serious Gray SW 6256 and Gray Screen SW 7071.
HDC-2023-0081 for 333 Laurel Avenue, submitted by James and Anita Munno, the applicant is seeking approval to remove dead spruce tree located in front yard requested by BGE. It was recommended by staff the owner plants a new tree on property.
HDC-2023-0087 for 319 Main Street, submitted by Robb. J. Cecil, the applicant is seeking approval to remove dead Mulberry tree located in the parking lot within Tolson Alley and B Street. A letter from tree specialist was included. It was recommended by staff the owner plants a new tree on property.
HDC-2023-0082 for 512 Main Street, submitted by Nadol Hishmeh, the applicant is seeking approval to repaint exterior of building soffits, trim and siding. Will be using Sherman Williams Antique white (matches Ashbury Cream), Iron Ore (matches Rowhouse Grey) and Dorian Gray (matches Broderick Street). All colors match pre-approved color list.
HDC-2023-0092 for 419 Prince George Street, submitted by Scott Dustin, the applicant is seeking approval to replace current door with Anderson 4000 Series Full View Aluminum Storm Door. Will remain white with full view mirror.