Mayor and City Council Meeting
Monday, February 14, 2022 - 6:00pm to 8:00pm
Please contact the Clerk at [email protected] for Zoom Meeting Information
- Call to order – Brencis Smith
- Roll call – Kimberley A. Rau, Clerk
- Approval of Minutes
- a. Second Meeting on Monday, December 13, 2021
- b. Work Session on Wednesday, January 5, 2022
- c. Third Meeting on Monday, January 10, 2022
- d. Fourth Meeting on Monday, January 24, 2022
- Report of the Mayor and City Council
- General Public Hearing
- a. Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic the City of Laurel will be holding virtual meetings. The public is asked to submit written testimony on agenda items to the Laurel City Clerk at [email protected] by 2:00 p.m. on meeting dates.
- a. Introduction and first public hearing on Ordinance No. 1994 - An Ordinance to Amend the General Operating Budget and Capital Improvement Program of the Mayor and City Council of Laurel, Maryland, for the Fiscal Year July 1, 2021 through June 30, 2022 and to provide an effective date.
- b. Introduction and first public hearing on Ordinance No. 1993 - Neo -Traditional Overlay Concept Plan No. 924 Janoske Property - 7222 and 7302 Contee Road, Submitted by Ribera Development
- Consideration of a bid recommendation - Farmer’s Market Lot Improvements- 378 Main Street, Department of Economic and Community Development
- a. Consideration of a bid recommendation - On Fleet Acquisition – 2021 Ford F -550 XL, Stake Body Truck – Department of Public Works.