In observance of the Christmas Holiday, Laurel's City and Passport Offices will be closed on Monday, December 26th. The Department of Public Works will be picking up Trash, Recycling and Composting on an altered schedule:
- Monday's Trash, Recycling and Composting pickups will be on Tuesday (residential and commercial).
- Tuesday's Trash, Recycling and Composting pickups will be on Wednesday (residential only)
- Wednesday, Thursday and Friday Trash/Recycling/Composting pickups are unchanged.
- There will be no yard debris or bulky item pickups this week.
- Our next Residential Special Pickup and Yard Debris Pickup will be on Wednesday, January 11th. Please call 301-725-0088 or email [email protected] to schedule your pickup.