In observance of the Veterans Day Holiday the City of Laurel will be closed on Thursday, November 11th. The Department of Public Works will be picking up Trash and Recycling on an altered schedule:
- Monday through Wednesday Trash and Recycling pickups are unchanged.
- Wednesday Composting pickups are unchanged.
- Thursday Trash and Recycling pickups will be on Friday.
- Friday Trash and Recycling pickups are unchanged.
- There will be no Bulky Item or Yard Debris pickups this week.
Our next residential special pickup and yard debris collection will be on Wednesday November 17th. Please call (301-725-0088) or email ([email protected]) to schedule your pickup.