In observance of the President's Day Holiday the City of Laurel will be closed on Monday, February 15th. The Department of Public Works will be picking up Trash and Recycling on an altered schedule:
- Monday’s Trash and Recycling will be picked up on Tuesday (residential and commercial).
- Tuesday’s Trash and Recycling will be picked up on Wednesday (residential only).
- Tuesday’s Commercial Trash and Recycling pickups are unchanged.
- Wednesday Composting pickups are unchanged.
- Wednesday, Thursday and Friday’s Trash and Recycling pickups are unchanged.
- There will be no yard debris or bulky item pickups this week.
Our next residential special pickup and yard debris collection will be on Wednesday, February 24th. Please call (301-725-0088) or email ([email protected]) to schedule your pickup.